During this difficult time, our thoughts are with those directly affected by COVID-19, their families and friends, as well as health professionals and first responders.
We’re in this together and at Page One, we’re committed to protecting the health and safety of clients, media and team members while continuing to provide the top-notch services our clients and media expect.
The entire team is here to support you now and in the future. Excellent Service. Dedicated Teamwork. Creative Solutions. That’s what we stand for, and that’s what we continue to focus on and deliver, no matter what the circumstances.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
We’ve always placed a high priority on the cleanliness of Page One vehicles and locations. When news of the coronavirus pandemic in the US broke, we quickly implemented extensive health and safety precautions and new operational procedures including:
- Procurement of ample PPE masks, gloves and hand sanitizer, as well as CDC-approved spray disinfectants and disinfectant wipes.
- Heightened sanitization and cleaning protocols across all offices and with each vehicle contact every day.
- Additional detailing (and an extensive COVID-19 cleaning form for sign off) for all activities to ensure each vehicle receives the exact same level of thorough cleaning before and after each use.
New Health & Wellness Procedures
We also implemented new wellness procedures throughout Page One, such as:
- Daily health and temperature checks.
- Requiring masks for team members, limited visitors and delivery personnel.
- Responsible social distancing, distancing of work stations, as well as use of gloves for deliveries/pickups and regular hand sanitizer use.
- Remote work for all employees whose jobs can be accomplished remotely.
- Enforcing strict wellness standards:
- Reminding our teams to follow health authority best practices
- Encouraging everyone to take care of themselves, including staying home if they are feeling ill
- Sending home employees with any symptoms or known exposures.
Contactless Deliveries & Pickups
To make Page One interactions as seamless and safe as possible, we are:
- Working with all media contacts to adjust delivery/pickup locations, dates and times, as necessary
- Wiping down cars using nitrile gloves and disinfectant wipes in commonly touched areas before and after each delivery and pickup
- Wiping down all keys before and after any exchange and delivering keys within a disinfectant wipe
- Limiting all physical contact while still providing recipients with everything they need for a successful experience
Please know that the health and safety of our clients, media and team members will remain at the forefront of our decisions throughout this challenging time. If we can assist in any way, do not hesitate to contact us.